Daring Milly Tiger Print String Bikini

Daring is the only word I could think of when I saw this vibrant seafoam green tiger print lanai bikini. It's an unusual color for an animal print, but it's really quite lovely.

Lanai to me is a porch or veranda. I only know the word because they used it a lot in the Golden Girls. I guess it's for sunning yourself on the lanai?

Milly paired this green tiger print with a tiny string bikini. You have to notice right off that there are three fabric ties securing both the bikini top and bottom. The black ties also ground the design in a way that green would not. It also allows you to match either piece with a black bikini top or bottom. That would be a day when you are feeling quite this wild.

It really does scream for a black rashguard if you're worried about gettin a sunburn while you hangout at the beach or poolside. Click Here if you want to check out the details on the Bloomingdale's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment