Layer a Sheer White Coverup over a White Bandeau Bikini

L Space Sheer Coverup over a Vitiman A Bandeau Bikini

When the day is sweltering hot, turn to your tiniest white bikini. In this case Vitamin A comes through with a beautiful twist bandeau top. The twisted fabric drapes perfectly to show off your bust to perfection. See the bikini bottom and the cutout at the side. Well that same cutout is featured on the back of the bikini top. Click here to see the back detail as well as the price and sizes that are available.

When you have a beautiful bikini swimsuit, it's a shame to cover it up. However, when you stay at a resort, they often require a beach coverup for the lobby and the restaurants. This sheer coverup is just the answer. I can't decide to call it an open knit or crochet pattern. L Space coverup designers changed the pattern at the neck, sleeve edges and bottom. Long fringe at the bottom of the beach coverp finishes off the look Click here to take a closer look.

UGG Platform Wedge Sandal

I have to admit that when I wear a layer a solid color, I don't repeat the color on my feet. I am a petite and I think it shortens my leg. So I choose a more neutral shade. In this case, I think the brown strap will blend in with my tan and create a long line. This UGG platform wedge sandal also comes in black and navy blue. Click here to learn more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment