Herve Leger Colorblocked Bikini

Herve Leger Colorblocked Bikini Lyyti
Herve Leger Lyyti Colorblocked Bikini
"They" say we only have 30 seconds to make a first impression. Me, I say we only have like 3 seconds. I know when I see an outfit it speaks to me immediately and I'll never lose that first primordial reaction.

When I first saw this Herve Leger bikini, it screamed American muscle car with flames. That's not a bad thing either. Look at the lime green stripes. They're the flames. The define the model's body in a very cool way.

The tank bikini is further defined with black stripes, of a variety of line depths. I love the way the thick black one under the bust grounds bikini. Then the lime green defines and gives them shape.

The lime green stripe at the waist divides and forms a ever so thin line at the model's wast until it becomes thick again in the front.

Herve Leger named this the Lyyti Bikini. I admit that I had to look that up. It's a Finnish female name that means "Of Lydia." Click Here to see more details about the Lyyti Bikini.

No comments:

Post a Comment